Won’t you donate 500 bucks so I too can get a freaggin’ iPad?
Am I worthy of your generosity? Yes. And I have a 9 point argument to prove it.
1. Yes, I am iWilling to iStart every iWord iSay with a lowercase i. Frequency of letter i is to surpass the frequency of letter e in the English language by August 8, 2012, 11:15 am (rough estimate). Smurf is dead, long live iEnglish.
2. Yes, I always wanted to give more money to my wireless carrier.
3. Yes, I am willing to ignore 200 years of research in keyboard ergonomics and start typing everything on the surface of a mirror.
4. Yes, I have oversize coat and pants pockets. A clown friend had a yard sale last weekend and let me have a couple of his costumes for a song. I am ready. When that gets old, I’ll get a messenger bag. No, baby, it’s not a man purse.
5. Yes, I believe I can express my originality by chosing wisely my very own iPad cover from ten (10) unique colors.
6. Yes, I can tell the difference between two hundred types of white plugs, wires, boxes and other iThingies for sale in an Apple store near you.
7. Yes, I desperately need one more shopping terminal in my life. Also, it would be good if all my transactions were influenced, taxed and watched by a single online store.
8. Yes, I am ok letting iTunes decide where my stuff goes, how to name it and when to synchronize it. I can’t be trusted with knowing what I want.
9. Yes, I need one more excuse not to interact with this wicked world. The people of the tablet love and understand me.
Sent from my iDon’t